The Kerry Beverage brand has reduced its plastic bottles from 79 grams to 48 grams, reducing the amount of resin that enters the waste stream. To encourage coffee shop and café operators to incorporate environmental sustainability efforts into their business, the brand has also published a recycling fact sheet and e-newsletter.
• Line of coffee-free bases, made from the finest ingredients, allows operators to add their own espresso to create signature frappes and other specialty beverages
• Package redesign brings new life to brand; upgraded stand-up bag has a scoop inside for easy use
• Save up to $300 with the loyalty rebate by purchasing multiple Kerry products, which include DaVinci Gourmet®, Jet®, Oregon Chai®, and Caffé D’Amore
My Drink Works
• Crafted using all-natural, premium single-origin ingredients
• Created specifically for hot and cold specialty coffee beverages
• Available in four syrup varieties: Turkish Hazelnut, Hawaiian Salted Caramel, Pacific Northwest Raspberry and Madagascar Vanilla
Correction: In the New Products section of the May 29 edition of Club & Resort Business Daily News, the manufacturer of the Carryall 295 utility vehicle was incorrectly identified. The Carryall 295 is made by Club Car; for additional information, call 800-227-0739 or go to www.clubcar.com. Club & Resort Business apologizes for the error.