Using cutting-edge video analysis software, the schools will provide members of this Florida community with in-depth swing analysis.
Supervisors are exploring options for leasing the restaurant to a private operator who would assume all financial risk for the food operation.
Each lot comes with a lifetime golf membership valued at $20,000 for play on the Tullymore and St. Ives Golf Clubs.
Andrew Perez will oversee Indiana’s Aberdeen while Randy Farber leads Illinois Highland Park CC.
Hawaii and San Francisco saw the most utilization while Raleigh/Greensboro and Atlanta saw the least.
- Flexible fiberglass rib color-coordinates to pole
- FiberTeakTM poles and finials simulate the look and feel of a real Coconut Palm Tree
- FiberTeakTM hub with heavy-duty aluminum cores and a protective, textured fiberglass coating for excellent durability
- Molded nylon joints and end tips
- Storage ties are standard
- Standard tops are made of marine- or furniture-grade, solution-dyed acrylic. Tops are also available in customer’s own material
- Pulley and pin lift is available in place of push up and pin
The key point in the Florida club’s project is an expansion of the current clubhouse to more than 17,000 square feet with the addition of a members-only dining room.
Work continues on plan to have Arnold Palmer Golf Management take control of the Prescott, Ariz. property.