‘ClubHeads’ video line teaches kids accurate form and golf basics with help from animated golf characters.
The sale amount was not disclosed.
Syngenta’s Turf & Landscape division will have exclusive licensing and distribution rights to Pasteuria Biosciences existing and future nematicide product lines.
These annual awards recognize private club general managers, managers and chief operating officers who have exhibited outstanding skills in managing their club.
- Enjoyed for centuries as a holiday staple in Italy
- Incorporates the highest quality ingredients, including Sun-Maid raisins and Hershey’s chocolate chips
- Subtle sweetness and light texture
- More versatile than traditional cakes
- Combines the comfort and agility of a golf car with the toughness and muscle of a utility vehicle
- Has a reliable, Yamaha-built 357-cc 4-stroke engine that produces a class-leading 11.4 horsepower
- Exclusive Tru-Trak 2 suspension and steering system
- Standard features include: rack-and-pinion steering, transaxle protection, greaseless chassis, EnduraDrive transaxle with internal wet-disk brakes, heavy-duty suspension, horn, headlights and taillights, and a new large, 7.8-cu. ft. dump bed
Yamaha Golf-Car Company
- Constructed from 14- and 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, with high-heat enamel finish
- Includes quick-release removable legs on castors
- Offers a massive 5 feet of grilling area
- Simple slide-action grate provides three height options on the grilling surface, for increased cooking temperature control
- 1-year warranty on the cooking pit
Course superintendent Rocco Greco said about 30 percent of the course remained under up to 5 feet of water.