Some shareholders think the bid—$5 a share—to buy the Madison, Wis.-based operator of indoor waterparks wasn’t high enough. Investigations into the process that led to the agreement are being made.
A handful of clubs are permitted to defer annual payments through a decades-old agreement that was originally intended to preserve urban space, but is now being targeted by critics who say the arrangement is costing the city more than $37 million in potential revenue.
Ten Toll Brothers club communities donated over $121,000 to the American Cancer Society. Members at two club properties stepped up to buy big-ticket auction items as part of the drive.
Recipe and photo provided by the National Onion Association.
- Load capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg) in chilling and freezing
- Will chill product from 160 °F to 39 °F or below in less than 90 minutes
- Will freeze product from 160 °F to 0°F or below in less than 240 minutes
- Easy-to-use, electronic control panel; fully programmable
- Time or (automatic) core temperature-controlled operation
- Self-adjusting probe-driven chilling
- Soft Chill, Hard Chill and Blast Freeze modes
- Pre-programmed ice cream hardening cycles
Electrolux Professional, Inc.
- Package designed to deliver maximum yield with greater ease
- Made from flexible yet durable plastic
- Allows operators to easily squeeze out up to 99% of the dressing inside without creating any inconvenient mess for the user
- Available in a 2/1-gallon format
After the 13-hole, par-3 Preserve opens in May, owner Mike Keiser will turn to trying to develop a 27-hole layout south of town that would be open to local play.
The complaint was filed against the Scottsdale club for amending its bylaws last year to end quick payouts to departing senior club members. The judge said the allegations were vague, but the door was left open for the complaint to be filed again.