With instructional demos, product previews, forums and workshops, the industry event, to be held at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas August 20-22, will let PGA pros, golf buyers and industry leaders share best practices and network with more than 200 top golf brands and companies.
The 2012 PGA Expo, to be held August 20-22 at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino in Las Vegas, is an opportunity for PGA Professionals, golf buyers and industry leaders to share best practices and network with colleagues from around the world.
Networking programs will take front and center, with more than 200 top golf brands and companies showcasing the latest equipment, training aids, fashions and accessories. The industry event will also feature equipment testing opportunities, speakers, fashion programs, education seminars and numerous business resources.
“In addition to seeing all the newest merchandise in a single setting, PGA Expo attendees value the opportunity to share business experiences with colleagues from different regions,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Industry Vice President John McGeary. “New business solutions, profit centers, player development programs and more will be shared during several professional networking events and casual industry settings at this year’s PGA Expo.”
The agenda for the expo is as follows:
Monday, August 20
- 1:00-4:00 p.m. – AGM Summer Forum – The Association of Golf Merchandisers will host merchandiser roundtables, designer discussion panels, and workshops.
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. – AGM/GBN Product Preview – The Association of Golf Merchandisers and the Golf Business Network will host the AGM/GBN Product Preview.
- 4:00-6:00 p.m. – PGA Expo Instruction Workshops – “The Players of Tomorrow” and “Connecting with Her” – Two instruction workshops presented by Eric Alpenfels, PGA, Director of the Pinehurst Golf Academy and Golf Instruction at Pinehurst (N.C.) Resort
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. – PGA Expo Demo Night – Product testing, instruction workshops, professional networking and a social golf outing at the Callaway Golf Center.
Tuesday, August 21
- 1:00-4:00 p.m. – The Nevada National Golf Course Owners Association (NvGCOA) Annual Meeting – The organization will offer education sessions based on “Maximizing Profit Throughout Your Operation,” and present the Nevada 2012 Course of the Year Award.
- 4:00 p.m. – The Women in the Golf Industry (WIGI) organization will host an industry networking reception.
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. – PGA Expo Industry Reception – The event’s most popular networking event, the seventh annual industry reception is free to all PGA Expo attendees and features beer, wine, cocktails, martinis, hors d’oeuvres, and music, held in the Lagasse Stadium in the Palazzo Las Vegas Resort.
- PGA Expo Education Conference – Industry experts such as Eric Apenfels, Jim Fannin and Donna Orender will join a strong team of presenters offering new seminars on golf instruction, retail business and growth-of-the-game strategies.
- PGA Member Business Center – PGA Professionals will have access to a multitude of Association services, workshops and professionals during Show hours.
For more information, visit www.pgaexpo.com.