1 lb. — yellowtail flounder [8 small fillets]
10 ea. — red seedless grapes, cut in half
10 ea. — green seedless grapes, cut in half
16 ea. — blanched asparagus spears
1 cup — seasoned flour
4 — large eggs, seasoned and whipped
2 ea. — blanched and shelled 1-¼ lb. lobsters
prepared citrus beurre blanc
- Warm four half-lobster tails and four lobster claws in beurre blanc.
- Dredge yellowtail fillets in flour, then in egg batter, and pan sauté approximately 30 seconds on each side till golden.
- Grill seasoned and buttered asparagus spears and place four on each plate.
- Top with two each yellowtail and one half-lobster tail and one lobster claw.
- Surround with both grapes and top with warm lobster butter sauce.
Submitted by Mark Chaput, Executive Chef, The Vineyard Golf Club, Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard, Mass.