During his 40-year career, Hanna has produced bermudagrasses that are hardier and less costly to maintain, while providing excellent fairway and putting surfaces.
The mid- summer scheduling is a change from the last five years, in which the major has been played in the fall or late summer.
The new structure will be 4,200 square feet, including the cart barn.
The events are complimentary to Members and their guests with voluntary donations to benefit the charity Project Aspiration.
Putnam National GC’s Brian Gallagher discusses the transition from assistant to head golf course superintendent.
- Provides consistent rotation speeds from sprinkler to sprinkler
- Large selection of nozzles allow superintendents to put the precise amount of water exactly where he/she needs it
- Spike-Guard™ Solenoid
- Indestructible stainless-steel valve seat
- Slow-closing piston valve eliminates the high-pressure surges that can damage the sprinkler, valves and piping systems
- Selectable pilot valve allows pressure regulation adjustment at the sprinkler to 50, 65, 80 or 100 psi
- Removable rock screen allows superintendents to flush debris out of the piping system from the top of the sprinkler
16,800 square feet of meeting space will be modernized to accommodate groups of up to 600 people.
As a Platinum Member, the club will participate in the Sustainable Golf Facility Program.