The South Florida destination will mark its history and recent property revitalization with special offers built around a “30″ theme.
PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., home of the PGA TOUR Honda Classic, five championship courses and world-class amenities, has announced plans for the celebration of its 30-year anniversary.
PGA National’s recent revitalization has included numerous enhancements to its 379-room resort hotel, clubhouse, golf courses, spa, health and racquet club, and conference and meeting space. The new contemporary additions include a stunning zero-entry pool, a newly named signature restaurant, Ironwood Steak and Seafood, and the trendy, atmospheric lobby iBAR.
The final phase of a complete room transformation will take place in 2012.
To honoring its 30 years of golf history and guest experiences, the South Florida destination will offer these special anniversary values:
• Thirty rooms for $30 on the nights of Dec. 18–19, 2011. Reservations will be accepted on November 18, starting at 10 AM, by calling 877-423-5751 (based on availability, resort fee and tax additional).
• Special spa treatments featuring a 30-minute menu ($29 – $75, November 2011 only)
• A “30-year Anniversary Spa Package” including 30-minute facial, 30-minute custom massage, and glass of champagne ($150, gratuity included)
• Ironwood Steak and Seafood anniversary dinner (November 18), highlighted by a specialty menu complete with $30 bottles of wine, Kansas City Strip Steak Dinner Special ($30), and $30 bar tab giveaways. Music will be provided by the officially designated iBAND, winner of a three-week competition.
• Thirty percent off the purchase of a top/bottom combination in the resort’s award-winning pro shop, from November 17 – 20
“The goal of revitalizing our property is to strengthen PGA National’s position as one of the great resort golf destinations in the U.S.,” says Joel Paige, Vice President and Managing Director. “For our next 30 years, we hope to continue setting the gold standard as a golf, meetings and family facility with our attention to detail, array of amenities and unparalleled customer service.”